fredag 4 maj 2018

Spring art journal page - Craft Stamper May TIMI Challenge

Hi!

There is a new Craft Stamper TIMI Challenge up!
"Anything goes" theme as usual, as long as it is stamping involved.


I made this page on heavy watercolour paper that already had some leftover paint on it.
I used gelli prints, book text, stamps and some doodling.


Welcome over HERE to the Craft Stamper blog to see the lovely inspiration makes 
by my teamies, and to link up your own piece.

Thank you so much for stopping by today!
xx Melina


Stamps used:

        


(Free shipping on Rubber Dance stamps with the code MDFreeShip on orders over 15 Euro)





4 kommentarer:

  1. Beautiful use of your wonderful stamps, Melina ,
    I love your creation !!
    Hugs, Dorthe, xx

    SvaraRadera
  2. Beautiful page I love the colours and images you have chosen Have a lovely weekend x

    SvaraRadera
    Svar
    1. Thank you so much Carol! Hope your weekend was great too :)

      Radera