onsdag 21 november 2018

That´s Crafty ATC chunkie with Scribbled Shrooms - Step-by-Step tutorial

Hello lovely peeps!

Today I have been playing with a That´s Crafty! ATC sized Chunkie



Here´s what I did:


I put the Chunkie together and paint it with That´s Crafty! Lime Multi Surface Paint.
You can watch how easy it is to put a Chunkie together in this video HERE.
I stamp the images from the Scribbled Shrooms stamp set onto gelli printed and 
"brayer off" papers. 


I cut the images out and apart to be able to use different parts of the same images
but in different colours.
I use That´s Crafty gesso, light blue paint and Dinky stencil tc044 to create some
texture on the Chunkie.


I create my little scene all around the Chunkie by adhering my images
with gel medium. I also add details and more colours in some places using 
Distress Markers and Posca pens.



I add some shading using a black Distress Marker and a water brush.


I go around all the images with a really fine black finelinder pen.


Finally I add some more stamping using the background stamp from the same set,
and also use some Tim Holtz Clipping Stickers.
Here are the Chunkie from all four sides!





That´s Crafty! products used:
Multi Surface Paint, Lime, Light Blue

Thank you so much for stopping by today!
xx Melina



Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar