tisdag 14 januari 2020

Art journal using brand new stamps and masks from That´s Crafty!, with Flip through video

Hello crafty friends! I made this journal as a sample for the recent That´s Crafty!
shows on Hochanda TV. I used all the new stamps and stencils/masks
that were released in this journal.
If you missed the shows, you can watch here


Because the stamps that were released are mostly
mixed media/background/texture stamps, I also used some other
That´s Crafty! stamps as focal images. You´ll find them all HERE. If you are curious about the new releases, you´ll find them HERE.


You´ll find the video "Art journal Flip through 15" on my
Youtube channel HERE.

If you get inspired to create from watching my video´s,
or make something using my stamps and masks, I would love to see them!
Please share with me in my closed Facebook group Mina´s Creative Corner
Thanks for stopping by and I wish you a wonderful day! xx Melina

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar