fredag 1 juni 2018

Altered paint brush angel - Craft Stamper June TIMI Challenge

Hello!

There is a new Craft Stamper TIMI challenge up!
As long as there is real stamping on your project you are good to go.
This little mixed media altered paint brush hanging is my inspiration piece this month.


I have used plenty of That´s Crafty greyboard Bits and Pieces to alter my brush
into this little steampunkish angel.
The stamps i used are also from That´s Crafty - one texture stamp for the crackles
and the title is from a Lynne´s Affirmations stamp set.


I have used some random metallic pieces and gears, and some 
Prima/Finnabair mechanicals and art stones. I also used Prima/Finnabair rust paste.
All the other mediums are from That´s Crafty - gesso, multi surface paints and crackle glaze.


You can find the Craft Stamper Challenge HERE
Welcome over to see what my teamies have made as inspiration for you :)

Thank you so much for stopping by today!
xx Melina

2 kommentarer: