måndag 13 augusti 2018

Art journal page with no stamping - process video

Hello!

Today I challenged myself to do an art journal page 
without using stamps... I don´t think I have ever done that!
I also wanted to try out my DecoArt paints on the gel printing plate.


This is the page I made with just paints, stencils and a little doodling.
Full list of supplies in the end of this blog post.


Watch the video here


List of supplies:
DecoArt Americana Decor Chalky Finish;
Vintage, Keepsake, Everlasting
DecoArt Media Fluid Acrylics;
Cobalt Teal Hue, Green Gold, Phthalo Turquoise, Raw Umber, 
Pyrrole Red, Carbon Black
DecoArt Media; Gesso
That´s Crafty! stencils; TC8019, TC8024, TC7011, TC7021
AALL & Create stencils; #2, #6
Uni Posca pens black and white
Gel Press printing plate 4" round

I really liked this exercise that forced me to think in a different way...

Thanks for stopping by!
xx Melina


Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar