fredag 14 september 2018

Art journal page, Craft Stamper September TIMI challenge

Hello crafty friends!

Here´s a little art journal inspiration for the ongoing Craft Stamper TIMI challenge.
It´s a "anything goes" theme as usual, as long as there is some real stamping
on your project.

I share step by step how I made this little journal page using
the new house stamps from That´s Crafty!
The stamp set is called Sketchy Houses.


Here´s what I did:


I stamped the row of houses directly in my little art journal, along with 
the flower stamp. I stamped the flower pot on a separate piece of watercolour paper.


I use That´s Crafty! Flat Matte sprays to colour my page.
I use a paintbrush and dilute them a little with water.


I use the Lustre Sprays to give the roofs some shine.


I continue to colour the houses in, and I also use the Aqua spray to stamp with
using one of the Textures stamp sets.


I colour and cut out the flower pot and adhere to the page with a 3D pad.
I add some journaling, a quote and finally a frame to the page and it´s done!


Welcome over HERE to the Craft Stamper blog for more inspiration and to 
link up your own makes.
Can´t wait to see what you all create for our challenge :)

Thank you so much for stopping by today!
xx Melina

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar