fredag 7 juni 2019

Flower ATCs - Craft Stamper June challenge inspiration, with video tutorial

Hello and Happy Friday!

There´s a new Craft Stamper blog challenge starting today,
and as always an anything stamped goes theme.

I made these artist trading cards as inspiration, and I made a video tutorial.


You´ll find the Craft Stamper challenge HERE.

You´ll find the video on my Youtube channel HERE.

Products used available HERE.

Hope you´ll have a wonderful weekend and thank you
so much for stopping by!
xx Melina

2 kommentarer:

  1. Helo Mina, thanks for your lovely comment on my blog re your stamp. I do try to promote as much as possible and yours are the nicest I have used for a long time...I am now following your blog to keep up to date with your video's which I just love...hugs...[aussie aNNie blog] ♥ ♥

    SvaraRadera
    Svar
    1. Annie, thank you so much! I am a lousy blogger I'm afraid... If you want to keep up with my video's it's better to subscribe to my Youtube channel or my other social media :) Hugs

      Radera