fredag 13 september 2019

Card as inspiration for Craft Stamper September challenge

 Hello!

I made this card as inspiration for the ongoing Craft Stamper challenge.
As always there´s an anything goes theme, but you need to use some 
real stamping on your project.


For this card I used:
DecoArt Media Fluid acrylics diluted with water to get a watercolour look.
That´s Crafty! stamp sets -


You´ll find the Craft Stamper challenge over HERE.
Can´t wait to see your beautiful projects!

If you get inspired by my work, or make something using my line of stamps and stencils
 from That´s Crafty!, Rubber Dance or Creative Muse Designs, 
please join my Facebook group Mina´s Creative Corner and share your makes with me!  

Thanks for stopping by today!
xx Melina

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar