onsdag 7 februari 2018

Four Seasons - new Rubber Dance release

Hi!

I have designed a new set of stamps for Rubber Dance, Four Seasons.
I´m so happy to be able to work with the lovely Bibi at Rubber Dance, and I´m also very proud to be associated with a company that makes such high quality rubber stamps!


Here are some samples I made using this stamp set.
First a set of ATCs.


Some clean and simple cards. 
The first with Distress Oxides and the other four with watercolours.






Mixed media art journal spread.


As always you´ll get free shipping with the code MDFreeShip at rubberdance.com
on orders over 15 Euro.

Donna has designed an awesome set of stamps that also is released at Rubber Dance today!
Please pop on over HERE to find all the details about the new release.
I know there are some big savings for you to make if you like to buy the new stamps!

Thank you so much for stopping by today!
xx Melina


1 kommentar:

  1. Thank you so much for your kind words, Melina dear! I am proud to be working with you, too! I love your designs and I'm so happy that I get to turn them into stamps!! Gorgeous makes, thank you so much! ♥ ♥ ♥

    SvaraRadera