fredag 2 februari 2018

Mixed media cards - Craft Stamper "Take it, Make it" February Challenge

Hi!

I have two mixed media cards to share with you today. 
They are made as inspiration for the new challenge at the Craft Stamper blog, and I have a step-by-step tutorial for you.



I started to play with the ColourCraft Brusho´s and Aztec´s on a piece of watercolour paper.


I used That´s Crafty stencils.


I cut my background down to card panels, and continued to work on two of them.


I went in with some white gesso and added some more blue Brusho.
I stamped Rubber Dance stamp Vintage script and white embossed it.


I added some more white gesso with my finger and also made some marks.


I stamped some flowers from Rubber Dance stamp set Crazy Flowers #1 and 
embossed with clear embossing powder on the black ink. I blended Brusho with water on my craft sheet and used as watercolours to colour my flowers.
I used Yellow, Orange, Scarlet and also Purple.


Once the flowers was dry i cut them out. I also stamped the leaves from 
Rubber Dance Crazy Flowers #2 on the card panels. I added the flowers to the panels and drew the stems using a white Posca pen and a black fineliner pen.


I diecut the words hello and congratulations and embossed them with clear embossing powder 
to go with my flowers. I backed my panels with black cardstock and glued down onto card bases.
Here are my finished cards.



You´ll find Craft Stamper "Take it, make it" challenge HERE.
Hope you´ll join us!

Thank you so much for stopping by today, and hope to see you back soon!
xx Melina



2 kommentarer:

  1. You cards are so gorgeous, Melina! Very cool backgrounds you made there and I love the vibrant colours. Thank you so much for showing off our stamps in such a beautiful way!! ♥

    SvaraRadera